Group Visits and Tours
Visits to Underfall Yard for large groups, schools, community groups, clubs and organisations must be booked in advance. For information about school visits and educational activities please visit our Education page.
Group Visits to Underfall Yard can include a visit to our Visitor Centre; demonstrations of the hydraulic pumps; a tour of our unique site led by enthusiastic guides; educational activities and catering from Underfall Café. Charges for visits start from:
- £5 Adult
- £3 Concession (children, students, retired)
Please note there is a minimum charge of £50 per booking and additional charges may apply for hydraulic pump demonstrations and educational activities.
Bookings can be made for groups of up to 45 people to visit Underfall Yard. Up to 15 people can be accommodated per tour, which can last up to 90 minutes, depending on your requirements. Education sessions can be run for up to 15 people and vary in content and length. If there are more than 15 people in your group, activities can be run concurrently or start times staggered. Visits can be organised for daytime, evenings and weekends. Please contact us to discuss your requirements, timetabling and to make a booking: email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0117 929 3250.
Our Visitor Centre and education room are available for private hire.
- Can only be hired out-of-hours (after 5pm).
- Catering packages available from Underfall Café
- Additional charges may apply if you wish to: have use of the interactives, book a hydraulic pump demonstration, have a talk or tour
- Please contact email@example.com to enquire about hiring the Visitor Centre
- Meeting room style (beautifully restored yard workbench) seats 10
- Room can be set up classroom style using additional pop-up table to seat up to 30
- Up to 40 chairs for lecture-style seating
- Accessible toilet, tea and coffee making facilities
Costs and availability available on request. Please call us to discuss your requirements: 0117 929 3250