Group visits of our unique site are led by our enthusiastic tour guides with optional catering packages. Visits are charged at:
- £5 Adult
- £3 Concession (children, students, retired)
Private bookings can be made for groups of 10-20 people (we charge a minimum of £50 per booking). If you have more than 20 people in your group we will ask you to split your party and participate in two tours (starting at opposite sides of the yard).
Tours last approximately 1hr 30minutes and take in the Pump Room, Workshops and Sluice Room. Tours can be run daytime, evenings and weekends. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to make a booking: email email@example.com or phone 0117 929 3250
Our visitor centre, education and meeting room are available for private hire.
- Can only be hired out-of-hours (after 5pm).
- Catering packages available from Pickle Café
- Additional charges may apply if you wish to have use of the interactives
- Please contact us for further information
Education & meeting room
- Meeting room table seats 10 with additional tables available
- Up to 40 chairs for lecture-style seating
- Access toilet, tea and coffee making facilities
Costs and availability available on request.
Please call us to discuss your requirements: 0117 929 3250