VOLUNTEER AT THE YARD
We are seeking friendly volunteers to join us for this exciting new step to help us welcome visitors to our site and be part of our growing team. In 2015, our volunteers contributed nearly 1,500 hours of their time on a variety of projects including: research, family learning activities, supporting events and leading tours.
Joining our team is a great chance to make a real difference with a local charity and benefit from:
- Induction and training
- Travel expenses and discounts in Pickle at Underfall Yard
- New skills and knowledge
- Meeting new people and being part of a friendly team
THE ROLES WE CURRENTLY HAVE AVAILABLE ARE:
- Visitor Centre Volunteer
- Visitor Centre & Tour Leader Volunteer
- Weekend Visitor Centre Volunteer
- Weekend Visitor Centre & Tour Leader Volunteer
- Weekend Hydraulic Pump Operator
- Weekend Human Accumulator Operator
To express your interest in volunteering, please complete a Volunteer Registration Form and return, with a copy of your CV, to:
Sarah Murray, Community, Learning and Volunteering Officer, email: email@example.com.
An informal interview will be arranged.